[pre] LA PART 1

by Kenny on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have this huge folder of just pictures that have been taken over the week and i don't know where to start so im going to just sort the pictures by date and speak as we go. I just realized i have way too many pictures to cover for tonight, this little vacation of mine is gonna be split up into a few different blogs.

pt I.

On Friday night me and my friend Erik hit up The Presidio to find this:


Yeap, a fountian of Yoda @ Lucas Films.

The following day i attended HellaFlush BBQ in San Mateo.

Just a few pictures from the BBQ.






Afterwards went to go hang out with some friends in Cupertino and got to sit in this thing:


S13- Silvia


Late Saturday night is when Leslee and I begin our journey to Irvine[and La] to the Japanese Classic Car Show.


Here's me filling up. Gas was surprisingly cheap, i remember stopping at gas stations before on the way to La and they would be way more expensive than usual, gas was aprox $3.35 for 87.


YAAAAWWWNN okay we made it but im tired as fuck!


Leslee @ Irvine Spectrum which was 2 blocks away, kinda like a bigger Santana Row of San Jose.