I LIKE TORTLES #3

by Kenny on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saturday was James BBQ in San Jose and James's mom cooked up some Korean BBQ that was soo good. I think i can go for some right now!






Jeff's tatts


Sunday or Monday whatever, went to Berkeley to stop by East Bay Vivarium which is probably one of the most awesome reptile/animal store i've gone to. I swear i have to say that every time i mention this place cause its just that awesome.

On our way there Les and I stopped by Manhattan Bagel to pick up some mmmmmmmmmmm om nom nom bagels




Strawberry and Honey Almond.



This is my turtle tank setup as of now:




If you ever wonder whats in my freezer:




Something i really enjoy to eat...Ikea Sweedish Meatballs...mmmmmm...



Leslees new tatt:



update:
Video of my turtles


I Like Turrtless from Kenny Chow on Vimeo.

2 comments

Heyy I remember your freezer!

by Anonymous on October 21, 2008 at 10:52 PM. #

let me come over. i want some ice cream!

by jensenn on October 23, 2008 at 9:44 AM. #