La Part. III - LOS ANGELES Conclusion

by Kenny on Friday, October 17, 2008

I've gotta make this quick cause I'm sooooo not in the mood. My little vacation to La was great. It was Leslee and my first time actually traveling, amazing huh after so long?

Photobucket
Here's Leslee lookin down our hotel floor

Photobucket
I bet 5000 other people have a picture with this wall

Photobucket
Photo courtesy of Leslee

Photobucket
Yeeeeeaaa, hometown baby!

Photobucket
This is Leslee and I in Little Tokyo, i really really like this place, it has a lot more stores and not to mention, MORE interesting things than Japantown SF and SJ

Photobucket
ORANGE20 bikes in La

Photobucket
Once i saw the name "MR.RAMEN" i knew i had to eat here.

Photobucket
Om nom nom nom and that place was hella good too! Wish i knew a place like this one around my hood.

Photobucket
I seen pictures of this online but i actually witness it in person. Thats me doin a leg over skid.

Photobucket
Leslee got some om noms at Yogurt Land, i know more of these are poppin up in the bay, i hope so, they're so good!

Photobucket
Sister Cities

Photobucket
Caltrans LA

Photobucket
We got a chance to stop by CITYWALK @ Universal Studios (which we will save for another trip). They got this cool little section that shoots water up kinda like what u see in Vegas but a mini sized one, and u can walk in it!

Photobucket
They got this dope ass hand dryer there, works soooo efficiently. Those regular hand dryers u see are so obsolete!

Photobucket
And finally, that big UV Studios globe. GREAT TIMES.

EDIT: LOL OF THE DAY.



this guy is such a bad ass ahhaha