I LIKE TORTLES #2

by Kenny on Saturday, October 18, 2008

This is my friend i met from work, we had a chat about how i don't like eggplant and how he makes some bomb ass eggplant recently. So he decided to cook some up for me, it was a little bit sketchy at first eatin food this guy cooked me kuz this guys fuckin weird but what the hell.




him in his new dunks he just picked up lol.

Later at night hung out in UC with my homies.


Max looks like a freak lol


i love this picture, Homeboys face is priceless.


Don't mess with me! i gotta gun!..jk this is pauls rifle. pretty dope.


Funny story, i was telling this joke to Jensen and as he opened his mouth to laugh this bug flew into his mouth. Crazy huh? jk. u can read more about it on the side task bar of my blog under JENSEN, that is after i send him the pics lol.


WDYWT? My bare feet (dont make fun)


Max givin it to Nai Mien style


Check out Leslees new hairDOO. You can't tell in the picture but that shits like fire, as Rollie is demonstrating beside her.


HaPENIS.


Mikes sooo hot.

One comment

lol I bet that old guy lurks your myspace and blog

by EPD on October 19, 2008 at 6:16 PM. #