I been tagged?

by Kenny on Saturday, October 25, 2008

I been tagged.

The rules of tagging are:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post

Okay i dont have 6 people to send this to, also the fact jensen is the one that tagged me and he already tagged most of the people i would have sent it to so im going to just do this.



1. I did really bad in school, most of you guys wont believe me when i say that but school has never been my thing (not that its an excuse) but thruout high school i had a 1.8 average gpa and thruout senior year i had 0.5 gpa etc. I flunked senior year of high school and graduated from continuation.

2. I like turtles, no really..i do! i have 3 red eared sliders and one snapper

3. My mind is always wandering and curious about everything. Example, i just met my friend Edsel recently that moved up to SF from San Diego and i couldn't help asking him tons of questions, i feel retarded sometimes but i am so curious. Asking him things such as are there hella mexicans there since you're so close to mexico? Are there really those signs that show a family running across the street?



The answer is yes..they do.

4. I have no idea what im doing with my life, yet im not worried. Yeah i didnt do good in school, i have no career path. But i feel really confident that something will hit me one day and its not something that i worry about.

5. Material things make me happy. Lame? i dont know. It sounds lame but its the the specific type of things that make me happy. Buying a new computer for its capabilities, buying mp3 player to have joy of listening to music, bicycle parts for pleasure? You can say im a consumer. Especially when it comes to electronics or gadgets, i like to try things out and see how they work and feel, especially with technology advancing so quickly these days, its amusing to keep up with what technology has to offer.

6. I like turtles. jk. I have hella ice cream in my fridge cuz my sister works for dryers.

[7.] Leslee farts more than i do.

One comment

hahaha yay for blogs! :)

by jas on October 25, 2008 at 7:03 PM. #