1/5 - New Fleshlight

by Kenny on Wednesday, January 5, 2011

---

Recently i noticed how i lack a flashlight to use. Recent times doing work in the dark where it could really come in handy. Picked up a new LED light, Bayco 2030. Pretty nifty this light has a magnetic hook as well as two magnetic parts (one on the tip and one on the back side) These magnets are strong too, making it easy to attach around. I might need to buy another one of these. One next to my bed and one for the car.




This light includes a stand, rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 hours on full brightness mode (8hrs. on half brightness).





on the way to work.


Monday night dinner, Domino's delivery.


Check out this video i recorded of the status bar of my pizza. pretty nifty.


also picked up this watch today.


2 comments

Nice bike Kenny, good set up

by Maxime on January 5, 2011 at 2:55 PM. #

Hi,Kenny!
My name is Kad.
I like your pic!!

by Unknown on January 7, 2011 at 6:17 AM. #