1/13 - My amazing visit to MQQNEYES

by Kenny on Thursday, January 13, 2011

----

When going down to LA, one spot i wanted to visit was MOONEYES in Santa Fe Springs. Luckily this place is only 15 minute drive away from Little Tokyo.





not sure if you can tell, but i was pretty excited to be here.

here are some shots of the retail store. Oh yea before i continue, i was so stumped about this spot because it was hard for me to find information on it (yelp/interweb) that a mooneyes retail store existed. their yelp page only has 1 review.





kid in a candy store..mm-hmm! I can only imagine visiting the Japan store.




Here's when things get a little more exciting. I was led outside to this guy who gave us a tour to this place!!! It was really cool, he explained to us how almost everything was made there.

Funny thing is he knew me by name, apparently he's familiar with my many many orders i've made from them.













heres another exciting part. he showed us their TOYOTA CROWN which i also saw at JCCS this year, fucking NIIIIIICE!!!!



One comment

Best Post Ever.

The Crown is incredible. I'm ordering one of those sparkle blue steering wheels.

by sixsylinder on January 26, 2011 at 6:11 PM. #