1/12 - Back from LA!

by Kenny on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

----

I was in LA from last Friday til Tuesday (today) for the Illest grand opening in Little Tokyo, Downtown LA. Just to sum it up real quick, it was HUGE success!!! Had a ton of fun in LA hanging out with everyone and going to MOONEYES which i will cover more of later. I was a little bit bummed at first because i was really looking forward to going snowboarding on that Saturday but hopefully this Sunday i'll be going, day after WORD-UP. I took a bunch of photos but many on my memory card and a mixture of Jon's which he has with him. whatever though my 1 memory card will get the point across.


Tim brought me over to "THE HAT", my first time coming here.


yes it was HELLA good...why dont they make one of these up here???


view from our hotel miyako


tim chillen


jan chillen










Here's when it starts, friday night 8pm, people already start lining up!


illest party, with Del, buku and Fashawn performing. place is paaaacked!






MORNING COMES AROUND...




wraps around the corner!