updates

by Kenny on Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Earlier this week we had a photoshoot at Fatlace for these people that model their pitbull Biggie+models+boutiques n wut not for a calender.


There he is, he's 20x crazier looking in person. Buffest dog i've ever seen.


Biggie and I, check out his weener


Even meter maid got in it.


Here's me eating this bomb ass 6-Cheese pizza from Blondies in Berkeley.



i had my first Beard Papa on Monday in SF


I kinda expected more cause i've heard much about them. IMO it just taste like your typical creme puff. BUT all creme puffs R good!


Nothing wrong about this picture.


Around 5 o'clock today in SF:





Purple Skyyyy

One comment

Thats a ghetto ass street dog son, reminds me of my G days. Hahaha.

by James M. on November 13, 2008 at 2:49 AM. #