Today

by Kenny on Friday, November 7, 2008

i took the train to San Jose from SF. It was called the BABY BULLET, sounds cool huh, it takes you to San Jose quicker than the other train normally does. In SJ i surprised Leslee at work since she surprised me at work yesterday lol. I think riding on Monterey was one of the worst places I've riden on. Monterey is a highway so cars are going 50mph past you, and there are tons of rocks and glass just on the side of the road.

While at Oakridge, i stopped by Target to pick up some sweaters (hanes sweatshirts for $6 each! lol) and some Tech Decks



Les, Tina and I caught some dinner @ Lee's Noodle House, bka 24 HOUR PHO!


For some reason it didnt taste as good as i remember, but i think because we went around 10pm instead of 1am when pho taste 20x better afterhours.


I know that looks good to you lookin at this right now


mmmmmmmmmmmmm!...




I received my new Kendama in the mail recently to replace my old one thats gone now. This one is slightly lighter than my previous one but still Japan Kendama Approved!

and before i forget.

Here's this wooden puzzle Max made for me:


Attention to detail, my jean shorts, silver stem, black handlebars, yellow frame...lol. Thanks man.