UPD8

by Kenny on Sunday, November 2, 2008

On Halloween i met this kid in front of work, apparently his mom works a few stores down. Crazy little kid




That night got some unlimited pancakes @ IHOP.


My tie from Daiso lol.


Nikon pirate

On Sunday i hit up the flea market cause my friend told me there were some bike wheels there. When i arrived i found some aerospokes, some carbon x-treme and some zipp 404's. Random huh? For a second i figured these were stolen but the guy that was selling them looked like he might have been into cycling.


Les and I bent closer to the ground and all of a sudden they all started walking hella close to us, i guess they thought we were going to feed them.



Tonight Les and I hit up the liquor store for some candy and on my way home we ran into this pregnant cat:




we lured her into my house. sneeaakyyy =]

Oh and dinner @ sushi house


om noms

One comment

I WENT TO SUSHI HOUSE ON HALLOWEEN TOO!. WTH! hahahah maybe we went at different times.

that qoute you said that you didnt get... it meant. you dont realize you have a habit sometmes, until its you have to stop doing it.

by jas on November 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM. #