History Lesson

by Kenny on Thursday, November 6, 2008

About 2 weeks ago i spoke with someone named Aaron that happen to come into Fatlace from www.viewthenew.com, new site he's working on similiar to a hypebeast but dedicated to the actual stores that are carrying the products. Pretty cool but surprisingly our conversations weren't about his site or anything. But we discussed for about half an hour on his recent trip to North Korea.

I honestly never learned much about North Korea except that its bad. Yeah that doesn't say a lot. But what this guy was telling me just blew me away. I could never imagine a place where they brainwash you and keep u secluded to only whats around you, only telling you what they want you to believe.

If this interests you at all and you want to hear some first hand information from someone that got to visit this place you should read his: BROTHERS BLOG
shows:



Here's some of the pictures from his blog i hope he doesn't mind me stealing.