New phone

by Kenny on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is probably going to be the most typing im going to do on my blog, but take it as an official GOOD-BYE for my old cell phone.

This is the story about my Sony Ericson S700i. About 3-4 years back was when this phone first came out...I honestly thought it was the coolest cell phone out there.


Of course i wasnt able to get my hands on it yet. Well about a year or 2 later, my friend informs me that she's selling one. I hop on that shit super fast remembering the days i would drool over this phone. It might not have been the "hottest" phone at the time but i still thought it was awesome. So i did end up buying the phone from my friend for about $50 bucks. The phone has lasted me pretty much up until now. And i have to add, its been thru a loott. Many times where problems with the phone would occur and i thought its time was up but it hung in there and got over those problems. Infact, many of my friends that called, their names would not show up on the phone so i had to guess who it was, lol. Anyways, today was the day im letting the phone down because i finally got a new phone.

I don't think there's a better phone out there for me other than this. Sony Ericson S580i. Basically the same phone as my old one but BETTER!!!


Mine, with the iphone theme i downloaded.

This phone has everything the old one had but even better. It even has this program called fitness, where you hold it in your hand and run, and it'll calculate the distance and speed u ran!


<3

TODAY, I ran into this dumpster...take a good look at it.

See anything odd?








Take a look at this:

apparently its a sign that tells you not to throw NAI into the dumpster.