Drums, Rabbits and Dinosaurs!

by Kenny on Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today was one of those feel good days. Wake up at 1 pm. Relax. Always nice! (not that thats my usual routine anyways lol) This morning (really afternoon though) grabbed lunch with my friend Anjelo. We ate at Hawaiian Drive-Inn by Park Street.


Anjelo devouring his Spam Musubi!

This has to be one of my favorite restaruants not really only cause of the food, but the owner is fuckin' awesome. Infact he was the creator of the whole slogan "WE BELIEVE" for the warriors. So check this out, I usually order a Loco Moco which I did in fact order today. Well when I get the food he says to me "hey tell me what you think about this, we changed the sauce for it." So yeah i give it a try and i had to be honest. I went up to the register to buy a drink and i told him my honest opinion; "yeah i actually liked the old sauce more cause it tasted more like a mashed potato gravy." He then told me the drink was on the house. What a cool guy! I'm not picky or anything, infact it was delish still but I just wanted to give him my opinion on it like he said.

So after eating I decided to shoot over to Ants house to film and take pictures of him playing the drums. OH! and to meat his new bunny rabbit bka, ROBOCOP.


Anthony tearin it up on his drums


Feel good picture....at least for Anthony


Anthony let me have this dinosaur that I found at his house. YES!!!!


Ant and his bunny rabbit Robocop, and yes he can hella bunny hop. I seen it!

We headed over to Winchell's Donuts, except one thing.


WINCHAUU'S? This place used to be Winchell's but eh?


Me eating my cinnamon roll from Winchauu's?

So this was at Baskin Robins. . .

Apple bottom jeans, boots widda furrrrrr lol Thanks to Kace for the picture of this girls ass, you cant tell but the girls bf was right beside him almost facing us.


Om nom nom! enough said!


This is Nai holding my dinosaur. When she first see's me she goes "so you gonna make a blog tonight?" lol, well here it is Nai. And i bet Max is gonna be like "so wsup nigga u gonna put Nai on your blog but not me?" lol. yer gay.

2 comments

ahha good game

by RESURII on March 13, 2008 at 3:17 AM. #

yeahhhh how u gonna put nai and not me. we went to rubios together and messed with the pigeons again and not even one pic of me.. haha ur too cool kenny lol

by Kenta Nagano on March 14, 2008 at 12:21 AM. #