An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

by Kenny on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today was Tuesday, that means $1 fuckin fish tacos at Rubios. Well anyways, today i was riding thru Berkeley and ran into a farmers market. I don't usually stop by those things but i was feeling fruity.



haa, who knew?



I was expecting a lot more fruit but all i seemed to find was apples and a few oranges. I must have arrived too late or something.



These were some organic apples I found called "Pink Ladies."



That's mine! Total came out to be about $1.20, kinda pricey for an apple but i wanted to give it a shot.



The AFTERMATH. Conclusion: that was on helluve a fuckin' apple. The best apple I've ever had. The skin wasnt too gritty or thick, the apple taste was perfect, and it was soft when you bit into it. Soooo good i ate it to the core!

2 comments

how cool! no oranges? I MUST PEEL THEM ALL!

by RESURII on March 12, 2008 at 3:46 AM. #

lolz nice blog kenny!

by Greg Nice on March 12, 2008 at 1:23 PM. #