3/6 - Random Update

by Kenny on Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thursday, went over to Starbucks on Capital Expressway to visit Ron and his little car friend gathering. Ran into some friends, where we ended up eatin Pho @ Lee Noodle House.


Ron's Q45 lookin better and better




big ass cracker bowl in Lucky's



Earlier this week I visited for the first time, Bonne Sante in Burlingame. BEST SANDWICH I've ever had, even check their Yelp, many people say the same! Sooooo good!


Leslee is good at lurking into all of my photos


The Rueben


om nom



Also my shirt from shirt.woot finally came in. ITS A TRAAAP!!!


not for use as pants, ill try not to forget that

4 comments

HAHA THAT SHIRTS FRICKIN HILARIOUS!!! do they make in 2xl? i wanna get it for my buddy who loves star wars.

by Anonymous on March 7, 2010 at 2:30 AM. #

Sickest shirt ever...

by Andrew Linga on March 7, 2010 at 1:44 PM. #

Oh man, you were in my hood. Should have called me Big Boy, havent seen you in awhile. Next time okay!

by James M. on March 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM. #

dammn they still have lucky's?

in socal, albertsons bought them all up

by Sean on March 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM. #