3/17 - RIP Nujabes

by Kenny on Thursday, March 18, 2010

I personally don't discuss music much although i listen to many many types of genres. One of my favorites has always been listening to beats such as Nujabes. I still remember when Leslee sent me his album from Samurai Champloo. So so good, very sad to hear he has passed away.

Rip Jun Seba, really sucks because you had music I actually felt like i could say that was the type of music i listened to, i dont feel like i can say that about a lot of music out there.

This is the one of my favorite songs:

One comment

I just heard about this earlier today. So sad, he was such a great and relaxing composer of some of the greatest music around. He will be missed and I will continue to rock his music for many years to come

by Anonymous on March 18, 2010 at 5:53 PM. #