3/10 - Qwik update

by Kenny on Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quick big update, I've made the switch to Apple (like everyone else right?). Ive been using Mac's quite frequently due to work for the past 2-3 years now and just only RECENTLY did i finally decide to pick one up.

A few things came to mind when getting one. I've always been a big PC guy, love windows and PC's and all (but im not too fond of windows7), but one thing HONESTLY i love most about Macs is besides the obvious reason how simple they are compared to PC's, is the large LED apple displays and overall feel of using one. Someone mentioned to me how PC's are able to do so much, and I've always thought that until it hit me the other day...How much do most people really need that much from a computer anyways?

I do quite a lot of computer work but its all really simple shit, tons of internet browsing, Photoshop, a little bit of video editing, little bit of chatting, music here and there. That's really about it, and what i feel thats really nice about macs is editing on them. Well thats enough chit chat about PC VS MAC.


Thanks tim for the the school-boi/prom date discount lol




Here's Leslee glued to the new FINAL FANTASY 13


Today Del the funky Homosapien stopped by the studio for a meeting with Mark. Very awesome to meet a rapper like him.


heres Buku playing a game of SKATE with Phil

5 comments

I hate you. We were just talking about this the other day..ahaha. I want to get one soon...I need a job*sigh*

by Anonymous on March 11, 2010 at 4:11 AM. #

so fucking jealous, im a big pc guy myself..but i want to give macs a try..played with a 15inch macbook pro and fell in love. dope blog man...keep em comin!

by albert on March 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM. #

LULZ you wanna tech deck battle

yeah but pretty jealous, white ps3, mac, and hanging out with the funky homosapien.

you are so cool

by Sean on March 12, 2010 at 12:16 AM. #

Noooo Darkside!

by Anonymous on March 12, 2010 at 12:25 AM. #

YES, is that the 27inch? Probably the best purchase I made myself when they came out. Worth every penny! Enjoy meng!

by kevinphan on March 13, 2010 at 3:58 AM. #