Randoms from today

by Kenny on Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today was a very chill day for me. Hung out in the city the whole day and enjoyed the sun =D.


Here's a picture of Rollie, Cassie nude reenactment. I never even heard of Cassie until today, you may know her, but apparently her nude photos leaked.


Here's some cupcakes leslee and i baked, FUNFETTI. OM nom!


Had a late lunch/dinner @ Peoples Cafe.


Chicken Penne Pasta, SPL of the day.


I headed over to the Panhandle to throw this boomerang that MJ let me borrow. I threw it, and it came back half way, then hit the floor. I FAILED, but i will try again another day to get this damn boomerang to work! After failing, i headed over to the wharf to meet up kace, rollie, max, rollie, paul, mj, mj, alex, kace, max, and rollie @ the vintage arcade.


OOoOooOoOoo!


This lol'ing bitch was creepy.


sorry i had no money to help u guys get a hooker.


Johnny Rockets

One comment

damnnnn i wish i was with you guys...*tears*

by Nick on May 10, 2009 at 5:23 PM. #