5/19.5/09 - Recap n' shit

by Kenny on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here's some pictures from the past few days..

On Sunday, Leslee, Greg and I hit up this old ice cream shop in Alameda called Tuckers. This is one of those places that are so close to your home but for some reason you just never go there, dope place though.


PUT YER HANDS UP IF YER FAT!


^^


Greg's happy and my PLAIN VANILLA ICE CREAM...WHAT!



Monday:


Leslee and i @ Peoples Cafe, this is becoming one of my favorite spots, that burger was so good. Salmon burger + Classic burger





Tuesday:


Justin's new tatt, lol.


Simpsons Stamps =D

2 comments

Dude, I love people's cafe too. Thats where me and my best friend always eat when I come visit him in the city.

I love the meatball sandwich. (no. not that kind)

But lets go next time im out there.

by jensenn on May 19, 2009 at 9:50 PM. #

omg ice cream and burgers. best combination in the universe! and simpsons stamps??? nooo freakin' way!

by R0SE on May 28, 2009 at 2:14 AM. #