New Camera day!

by Kenny on Friday, May 8, 2009

After selling my Samsung NV-7, I've been looking for a new point and shoot. My choices were Lumix LX-3, Canon G10, and Ricoh GRII, all 3 have great image quality results. The LX-3 was a bit over my budget. The G10 is very well known to be one of the top P&S, but i felt it is not quite pocket sized and sleek enough for my taste at the moment. The Ricoh GRD was the camera i went with because of its very simple stylish design (which i love so much), very pocket sized and accessory options. Also a few of my friends that own one also love theirs very much (not to mention i got a sweet ass deal on digitalrev! Fast shipping too!)




Here's a few pictures from hanging out in the city today.











2 comments

that ricoh camera looks cool, how are the pictures

by Sean on May 11, 2009 at 10:37 PM. #

im not quite satisfied with my g10. how's ur p&s?

by JAYCINISTA on May 15, 2009 at 4:19 AM. #