OMMMGGG NINTENDO DSiiiii!!!

by Kenny on Monday, April 27, 2009

Is my new point and shoot camera. At first i kinda only got the DSi only because i knew eventually something cool was going to release for it. Well after playing with the DSi a bit, i have to say this thing kicks ass. Nintendo hasn't really released much DSi based games yet but the camera alone kicks so much ass.


Kenny on Wario Ware: Snapped from Kenny Chow on Vimeo.

Me on the DSi playing Wario Ware: Snapped! (btw this game is small but awesome)


6 comments

hahahahaha tightttt. only if the DSi could play the R4, i would buy it

by Kenta Nagano on April 28, 2009 at 12:33 AM. #

dude the end of the video made me hella laugh

by Unknown on April 28, 2009 at 10:21 PM. #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That is SO much cooler than all Wario games combined and all webcam-like games. I TOTALLY need an upgrade on my long gone DS lite.

I literally LOL'd throughout the whole thing.

by Emalyn on April 30, 2009 at 4:11 PM. #

This comment has been removed by the author.

by Kenny on April 30, 2009 at 5:48 PM. #

kenny fatlace chicken kfc

by Kenny on April 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM. #

OMG YOU MAKE ME WANT THE NEW DS! UGHHHH too bad I spent hella money on the wii and wii fit, maybe I'll get the dsi after sims 3.

by IMBEJ on May 2, 2009 at 11:31 PM. #