BAND AID

by Kenny on Friday, April 10, 2009

Today i saw this Ford Pinto with a band aid on it, at first i thought it was an actual enormous band aid (which would be so cool) but its actually painted on (also cool!)




Ford Pinto, safest car ever!

Leslee came down today and swooped me up from the city


my moms coworker dyed her hair red as you can see.





Stoppp thaat bikkee!!



Later today we decided to hit up Max at his resturant and REI in Berkeley.


Chieko (not sure if i spelled that right), Max's mom, showin me how its done.


"AIKO-CHAN" and her making out. lolll



here are max's TRIOPS. I've actually never heard of these things, but u should check em out. you buy them in a package, dip them in water and they hatch. they look something like horseshoe crabs or those shell-sting rays from back in the dino ages. They're max's babies but they're gonna die in maximum 70 days so dont get too attached man, u'll still have me.



Check out this bike fender i found at REI. I was so tempted to buy it even though i already have one, but it was soo cool! (and i know u need a fender jensen!) This one is very portable and INFLATABLE! looks like a nike air bubble-fender

4 comments

hahaha yes i do need a fender! maybe ill go get that inflatable one... you know just in case i fall into a really deep puddle me and my bike wont sink.

by jensenn on April 10, 2009 at 2:32 AM. #

i'd get a band aid for my car. stupid paint is already cracking >=(

by yosh on April 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM. #

"safest car ever" my azzzzzzz hahah

by Niggidy Nas on April 11, 2009 at 9:09 AM. #

Love the Band Aid!
Google alerted me to your blog...

Scott Hamilton
webmaster@fordpinto.com
http://www.fordpinto.com

by Scoobie on April 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM. #