I like Turtles...

by Kenny on Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today was a good day, that im not going to get into and go straight into pictures.

When i came into work today, the first few people were there camping out for the MP Trainers already, cool folks. Enjoyed talking to them n all and some lady...well look at this:


She cooked this for the people that were camping, nice lady! and i got to eat most of it too...and FUCKKKKKKKKKK...it was HELLA GOOD! no joke man, i sound like a noob but i've never had fried catfish before. It seriously has to be one of the tastiest things ive had this year. The lady was black and she had big boobs and she kept telling me to come to her place to eat, she lived across the street lol.

On top of that, Edsel, Justin, Sean, Justin, Justin, Erik, justin, and i decided to hit up KFC for their GRILLED CHICKEN!


My rating on the new KFC grilled chicken is about 4/5. Its definitely something ill concider ordering in the future(tomorrow).


"ITS SO GOOOOOOD!!!.....I THINK I JUST CAME!!!!"



Today my turtle tank smelled like shit and my filter was all clogged so i decided it was about time to clean it. During cleaning i decided to take some pics.


This was my turtle (back in 99, jk) back over 5 years ago.


this is now (1 of 7)

My turtles are very human-like!

They like to sleep...


even shower!

One comment

hahhahaha YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!

by Kenta Nagano on April 30, 2009 at 3:44 AM. #