UGHHH SAD DAY FOR KENNY

by Kenny on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm not the type that is really into TV. I've lived with BASIC cable most of my life and been happy with it. Nick, Cartoon Network(adult swim =D), Comedy Central are pretty much the only channels i watch. Until i say about a year or 2 ago, i was introduced to a channel called G4TV. Well recently Comcast bought out Alameda Cable (which included G4 as a basic channel)




I basically fell in love with this channel. There aren't many channels out there that are fit for me, shit like MTV and shit just really isn't for me. G4 offers entertainment for minds like mine (and maby yours). They have shows such as Ninja Warrior, Unbeatable Banzuke, and my favorite....ATTACK OF THE SHOW (AOTS).



Kevin Perera and Olivia Munn are the hosts of this kick ass show. They basically cover everything from top 5 videos of the day via youtube, etc. Do interviews with youtube stars, cover new gadgets and future ones. It's not so much of the segments they cover on the show is what i love, but its also Kevin + Olivia's personality and charector on the show. If you watch this show one of the first things you might notice is how laid back this show is. I swear they just seem like theyre acting themselves and not reading cue cards.

WATCH THIS:


another thing i have to add is that im hella gonna miss the stupid commercials they play on G4 such as Extenze and Dura last. sigh...Ill miss u kevin+olivia!

One comment

everyday is a sad day for you kenny. lol jk

by melissa on January 24, 2009 at 10:53 AM. #