i got a BJ at Pinkberry

by Kenny on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today i went with James around a few places in SJ, but we did happen to stop by the new Pinkberry @ Santana Row. Long ass line, I saw hella these Pinkberry places in La before but never tried it.







I got medium sized Tart with 2 toppings, strawberry+kiwi. I gave them 3 stars on Yelp. I've been to a few yogurt places around and Pinkberry, being the major company, is probably the worst one. Reasons being is cause first of all, its not self serve. 2nd, $5 bucks is what i paid, for $5 you can get hella more @ Yogurtland (my fave). 3rd, they barely have any toppings+flavors (no mochi or marshmallow wtf). But good thing about this place, they have a really nice location and their setup is really nice.



For dinner Les took me to BJ's for the first time. She's always been telling me how this place is really good so we decided to go.


Oakridge Mall BJs





we ordered the medium chicken alfredo pizza, it was hella good. This place is pretty cool, i like the atmosphere.


Saw this on the freeway, he was cuttin everyone off, hella pwnd them.

This was early in the morning, leslee snapped a picture of Leon sleeping in the bed with me, this was not planned. I know this is an ugly ass picture of me but WUT EVAAA, ITS MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT!

4 comments

theres a bjs right outside my work.

and please tell me you got the pizzookie?

by jensenn on January 20, 2009 at 1:06 AM. #

odd, they have mochi at the ones in socal. sucks to hear after all the time it took for pinkberry to get up here though, I need to hit it up!

by henry! on January 20, 2009 at 3:49 AM. #

stealing ur dog

by Anonymous on January 26, 2009 at 8:35 PM. #

Aww the picture with teh dog is so kawaii! Haha I DO WHAT I WANT! Hilarious.

by Riri Ya Beezy on January 31, 2009 at 8:30 PM. #