9/14 - LA / JCCS TRIP! PART 1

by Kenny on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

----


I took off on Friday to head to LA to begin my weekend for Japanese Classic Car Show. This was my 2nd time going, i skipped last year since i figured it would be too similar to the year before. This is by far my favorite car show just because you get a chance to see all these classic Japanese cars you don't get to see on the web. Cool stuff.

Got an opportunity to drive Marks 72' Skyline down for the event, caravan with Yuta and his friends.







After arriving to So Cal we split to my friend Codys house where we'd be staying at, Thanks!




Also got a chance to goto DONUT PRINCE as seen on GEORGE LOPEZ, love this video!












i can now say, ive shook hands with a monkey.








Again, thanks Tatsuya for more goodies from Japan! Train handles =D


3 comments

Awesome!!! I wish I could have made it. Next year for sure!!

by Anonymous on September 14, 2010 at 1:17 AM. #

anyway of getting some more train handles?

by serg on September 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM. #

@Serg

sorry i had to bug a friend in Japan to get them for me, i think i saw a post on club4ag (and perhaps other car forums) where people are selling some.

by Kenny on September 28, 2010 at 2:15 AM. #