9/14 - KENNY GOES TO PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS!

by Kenny on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

-------


Living in the East Bay, i have always passed by that big PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS building for a long time now. Always wondered how it was behind those gates, who isn't a Pixar fan??? Thanks to Edgar, a friend that I have met recently offered me and my co-workers to take us around the Pixar studio! It was like a dream come true!

There were a lot of things i wasn't able to take pictures of because photography wasn't allowed.



look familiar?




dont mind me, just working on my car





After roaming around a bit, this place does not go cheap one bit, there are Apple displays everywhere, take a look at that furniture. Even scooters laying around all over incase you dont feel like walking around! How cool is that?












This was one of a few "RENDERFARMS" they had. Basically a room full of CPU's just for rendering, crazy!


even the shipping dept. looked cool!




sound studio, actors come in here to do their voices and autograph this wall


the female restroom was bo peep silhouette


No Cristal in here, but Pixar does have a few bars!



ALSO i got to see the REAL LIFE RUSSEL! He's actually in his 30's-40's that works at Pixar.

Again, thanks EDGAR for this AMAAAAAAAZING opportunity to tour PIXAR ANIMATION!

3 comments

zangggg dream do come true!

by Sean on September 14, 2010 at 11:50 AM. #

That's fucked. I've been wanting to go there for hells of long. Closest thing I am going to get to it I guess. Damn lucky dude.

by Fongstarr on September 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM. #

So lucky! I saw everyone's tweets, while I was stuck at work. I wanna go next time! Play hookie, hahaha.

by Ronnie on September 14, 2010 at 7:10 PM. #