7/5 - Random

by Kenny on Monday, July 5, 2010

--

Been a bit away from computer lately and having my wide angle away for repairs has made me use my camera less, here are some random updates from my phone though.


Snap-On key covers Japan exclusive, thanks Tatsuya!!!


Here's a photo of us @ Tina's bbq on Friday night. crazy night.


leslee scott and mike


michelle knocked out again


Blake and Natalie, ss sss ss sss


Saturday, car is going to Performance Options to get things fixed, after years of sitting in my driveway, time to get this thing up and running again!


Random snap @ Performance.


Big dinner @ one of my favorite spots, Pepperlunch. (this is the only one in california if not usa, milpitas!)


bbq @ marks place, Felix's new Kenmeri. more pics later.


skyline+skyline


mark setup a dope track in his backyard for us to drive on. good times.