7/23 - update Gワークス

by Kenny on Friday, July 23, 2010

--


Today i swung by Kinokuniya to pick up August issue of Gworks










Another quick update, my car is almost done @ Performance Options. Had to fix some wiring bullshit and little bit here and there.





picture i snapped a few days ago. Car looks exactly how it looked years ago, kinda funny feeling to have a car sit for years and to bring it back to life.


photo-drop, it WILL be this low though!

I love it when you happen to find some rare parts, or infact they find you!

this lip for ke/te just popped up for sale so i hopped on it quick! It will be perfect for my 80-81 front conversion.

5 comments

what wheels are those? :o

by henry! on July 23, 2010 at 4:38 PM. #

Equip 01's!

by Anonymous on July 24, 2010 at 2:11 AM. #

bro u have a nice blog

by alex on July 26, 2010 at 7:24 PM. #

Car is coming together fast!

I love getting my Gworks every month, but you get them much earlier at Kinokuniya.

by sixsylinder on July 26, 2010 at 8:47 PM. #

Damn nice Wagon. Lemme barrow those wheels for my 510 =)

by Anonymous on July 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM. #