6/28 - iphone blog

by Kenny on Monday, June 28, 2010

---


So i finally came around to picking up an intelligent phone. After having my Sony W580i for the past 2-3 years, it worked great as a phone (up until last few weeks where things started to break on me), it just didn't offer up to what i wanted from a phone anymore.



One huge plus for me having an iPhone4 is the ability to now take photos, as well as upload them straight to my flickr account! how awesome is that, this entry and photos are all taken from my iphone4 only. just seeing how it goes!


Took some photos of scotts car, it is now for sale!


on Saturday Max nai leslee scott helped me clean out my car, the outside was surprisingly in good condition (although there are a few new rust spots) but it was the inside that went horrible. I guess after sitting in my driveway for the past 3-4 years it kinda did a greenhouse effect which made a huge musty odor inside and also a bunch of cobbwebs lol, those are all gone now though.








dusting all the spiders out


clean again, now i am looking for some wheels if anyone has any japanese 14"/15"x8/9 low offset.


scott changing


turtle chillen




Today i went to the Pride parade in SF (i didnt make it to the parade). It was pretty cool at first seeing a lot of diverse and open people.




mexico


we met this lady @ blondies

2 comments

YES!!!

by Sean on June 29, 2010 at 11:07 AM. #

I like the wagon! I hadn't seen it before this post. Club4AG classifieds are your best bet for wheels, that's where I found my Mk1's.

by sixsylinder on June 29, 2010 at 12:30 PM. #