6/24 - random stuff

by Kenny on Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just some random photos to upload onto here...

Ikea has some pretty decent and cheap furniture, but one thing i also like about them is their FOOOOOOD. I often find myself going to Ikea just to eat, i guess kinda like costco hotdogs.

here's leslee scoping out the menu


some ribs


Lost Planet 1 was a game that i enjoyed, read some "okay" reviews on it but its really up to the player to decide how good it really is, i forget that sometimes. Working on this game now and its a dope 2 player co-op game.


Last year i met Takeshi and Masu from Japan, they decided to come by again this year. They dropped off this awesome snack, RAMEN PRETZ! really goood! Thanks guys!


you all know this site, i stumbled across their place in SF. I owe so many thanks to this place for getting rid of my shit for so long now.


and speaking of that, THANK YOU Craigslist for allowing me to find this awesome deal on these fender mirrors today!