7/25/09 - new bike

by Kenny on Saturday, July 25, 2009

About a month ago i bought a Starfuckers from Japan. Just got it in this week, i have to admit, i am pretty happy to get a new track bike since it has been about 2 years of owning my Bridgestone. My Bridgestone has been finished from the paint shop, slapped on the cranks+wheels onto my Starfuckers so i can have some fun with it. I can't afford to build up both bikes since i am saving for vacation in October so i will ride only one or the other.

Took some pictures today in front of Tea Garden @ GG. Park. The gay thing is that it was super fuckin foggy (thanks Edsel for your sweater, saved my life!!) and made a lot of the pictures come out foggy as well!





oh, and check out Chris's invisible top tube lol:

4 comments

yum

by Anonymous on July 26, 2009 at 12:34 AM. #

starfuckers! nice

by Myco on July 26, 2009 at 1:05 AM. #

Not baaaaad

by MKSIM on July 26, 2009 at 2:03 AM. #

find me a bike....ill settle for anything for the sujjmmmerrrr. $400-700 completessss.

56-57

Thanx.

by Paul Escolar on July 28, 2009 at 12:52 AM. #