7/14/09 - I GOT SERVED....soft serve!

by Kenny on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On the way home today, very very randomly bumped into Brandon just after getting off work with him. Met him up on Irving and he showed me this free soft serve coupon @ baskin robins thanks to SLICKDEALS.


heres the first picture of me with my FREE soft serve


here's me with one of those toilet plungers where the handle kinda reminds me of a dildo


here's me with YUM YUM FISH


here's me with 'bicycle riding prohibited on sidewalk'


here's me with a real life viking


here's me wid some azn's


here's me with a "89' M3"


PRINT OUT YOUR OWN COUPON:


http://clhousingpictures.com/images/p9mrlllyqhl1u2dp21jr.png

2 comments

that s nice coupon``
i miss iring ````go to sf on THR

by zeus on July 15, 2009 at 11:48 PM. #

Awesome, that's all the lenses you really need. I rarely use my telephoto. I just want a wide lens, and I'll be set.

by Jesse on July 16, 2009 at 9:12 PM. #