6/26/09 - repaint

by Kenny on Friday, June 26, 2009

Picked up my frame today from West Coast Powder, guy also hooked up it up with free clear coat. After went to get the decals made.


Taken today, frame is currently at S-CAR-GO (Brandon's other job, serious Porsche specialty shop) getting the drop-outs filed a bit. Not sure if i am gonna go through with this but my idea was to get a light glitter/flake cleared over the frame, we'll see.



Here is an awesome story, at work somebody from Hawaii had emailed me about gettin' some stickers, anyways they mailed in their Self addressed stamped envelope today that included this along with it!:


Thanks Kaitlin!

also check out all the drinks NOS energy hooked up for us+HOC:



THANKS NOS MAN!

One comment

"I need NOS....I need nos."
-Paul Walker Fast and Furious 1

by James M. on June 28, 2009 at 7:03 PM. #