6/13/09 - New Vid

by Kenny on Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today i filmed a little video of my good friend Greg i've known all the way from Middle school, I'm a real n00b @ video editing so cut me some slack. Click VIMEO to watch it in High Def.

Greg Sk8 from Kenny Chow on Vimeo.




i also got my headset+bottom bracket removed @ Boxdog, love that place, took em only 20 minutes.


Probably going to be another 2 weeks before this thing is ready.

While in SF, stopped by THE TOASTER OVEN on 2nd.


Sorry i went w/o u guys (ryan/justin white boi), next week.





Since i had my rollerblades on and flash decided to play around, its been a while since I've used these things.



(and yes, dont hate, i used to fruit boot)

4 comments

Haha! I liked the video :) & the music worked well too!

by Riri Ya Beezy on June 13, 2009 at 10:17 AM. #

lol, noob. jk nice jumping picture

by melissa on June 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM. #

Hey kenny. I like greg's vid. Did you shoot it with your d90?

by FuriousFeng on June 14, 2009 at 5:29 AM. #

remz!

by Mike I on June 15, 2009 at 1:19 PM. #