I LIKE TORTLES

by Kenny on Monday, February 23, 2009

I do! This is my Snapper turtle given to me by Leslee. I've had him for the past 2-3 years and as i was cleaning his tank yesterday, it hit me how fucking big he's grown. I have never once touched him or handled him with my hands. Take a look on youtube and you will see why. He's grown to about the size of a 5 dollar footlong hand gesture now, shell only. One day i think he might break thru the glass.


Git Money!


New spokesmodel for Charmin


his skating buddy


O shit new $1 bill!


Om nom.

6 comments

you're such a bad boy!!!!

by RESURII on February 23, 2009 at 10:45 PM. #

his shell is hella dirty!

let me play with him one time. ill double up on gloves.

by jensenn on February 23, 2009 at 11:55 PM. #

hahahaha his tank is hella dirty. dude i swear hes gonna break the glass one day and eat all our fingers for all those times we messed with him. im hella scared of him lol.
i kno ur jealous of my snail hehe

by Kenta Nagano on February 24, 2009 at 1:35 AM. #

<333

by Anonymous on February 24, 2009 at 11:19 AM. #

well. its kinda cute

by sherry on February 25, 2009 at 2:14 AM. #

that is sweet man

by myles on March 2, 2009 at 10:05 AM. #