Dinner and my deep V

by Kenny on Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DINNER



Tonight i had dinner with my family at Kamakura in Alameda. The #2 best Japanese resturant in the bay (Banzai in Berkeley is #1).




My mom and dad.


om noms




DEEP V




well you know your basic silver deep-V, this is how it was after i sprayed it with Paul Mitchell hair spray. jk its easy off.



This is after i sanded it with this 3m scotch brite pad+1000+1500 grit.


After about 5+ hours later. Success! Now i haven't decided to lace it to a silver Philwood hub or Black.



My friend Nhung couldn't take care of her 2 baby turtles anymore, so i took them in for the meantime to help find them a new home (which Jensen will accept!). I want to keep them, but then again i dont have anymore room for more turtles at home, plus i dont want to get attatched to them. Look at them!

One comment

DANG your turtle to the right is huge, bigger than mine. like 10x

by melissa on December 3, 2008 at 10:55 AM. #