2/24 - It's a start

by Kenny on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Finally got my new camera, Nikon D7000, thanks to Tim Mar.

Very very excited since i practically stopped shooting photos for the past what, 3 months due to my previous camera broke. I haven't played with this new one much although its not a ton different from my D90, function wise. I can tell this camera kicks ass though can't wait to play with it some more.


Earlier this week a guy from USDM FREAX came by to visit Northern Cali. He decided to do a little shoot on my car for upcoming magazine.


Pandora One random snap



Also picked up some new CLEAR bumper lens


along with this lip. Looks very close to a kenmeri lip.

Thanks Jon for this photo. Was taken during my SUPER STREET photoshoot this week.

One comment

Your car is sugoi!!!!

by Matthew on February 24, 2012 at 9:34 AM. #