New Camera

by Kenny on Monday, October 17, 2011

While in Japan, roaming around Akihabara; I was in the market for a new camera. Not quite a DSLR but maybe something compact that shoots full HD. I ended up picking up the Nikon P300. Since i didn't have access to internet, i wasn't able to check out reviews for it. LUCKILY it turns out to be a VERY good compact camera! Shoots full HD with a F/1.8 lens!

One thing i look for when it comes to point and shoots is the design of the camera. Yeah i guess it doesn't really matter since it wont make the photos look any better but i just hate clunky poor designed point and shoots. Fashion accessory? haha maybe, but simple black cameras such as the Ricoh GR models are a good example of a nice design as well.



Oh and I forgot to mention that i added the "leather" skin to the camera which gives it a nostalgic feel. I tried looking online to see if they sell these here but could possibly only be found in Japan.

One comment

let me know how you like it! I need a compact

by joshuahooks on October 18, 2011 at 7:29 PM. #