GOING TO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!

by Kenny on Thursday, September 1, 2011

YES U READ THE TITLE?

I AM GOING TO JAPAN!!!

I've been waiting months for this, and also been waiting for SEPTEMBER to finally come to finally announce.

I AM GOING TO JAPAN!!!!! SEPTEMBER 28!!!!!!!

Words cannot explain how excited i am. If you've been following my blog, you'll probably notice i dont have much to talk about, i let my photos do the speaking usually but for this occasion, i have lots to say.


I know a lot of people can say "IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GOTO JAPAN!" but no fucking shit, i have SERIOUSLY been wanting to go there. Everything has fascinated me since high school, and not just cars (and not anime either...not really into that). I want to go to the place that i get much of my inspiration from coming from magazines to videos and the internet. I actually was supposed to goto Japan last year, but ended up going to Philippines instead. NOW..i can finally go.

SEPTEMER FUCKING 28! Hearing this month "SEPTEMBER" already excites me. Hopefully i can find a set of SSR MK2's or something of equal awesomeness there.





28 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments

this is awesome Kenny! I too have been wanting to go for way way too long. I can remember reading about Tokyo Auto Salon 10 years ago in magazines and wanting to make it out there for that and then see the sites. I need to make it happen. I think it will be something life changing!

by Josh on September 2, 2011 at 11:28 PM. #

yeah ! Have a nice trip Kenny !

by MKSIM on September 4, 2011 at 3:52 AM. #