Red Bull Fixed gear thing

by Kenny on Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yesterday i had a day of biking and hanging out with friends, pretty much how my life used to be a few years back when riding was a bigger priority for me. Went to this Red Bull fixed gear event held over at Justin Herman plaza in SF. Consisted of a race and fixed gear freestyle competition.

Let me tell you something, back when i used to be into fixed gear bikes, i wasn't so into the whole fixed gear freestyle thing. I just always thought to myself, WHY not just do it on a BMX bike? Well shit, FGFS has gone a lonnngggg waaay and its amazed me how talented these riders are. much respect. i would never have thought it would have been taken this far.




this guy from Japan, yes that is a fuckin back flip.




thanks for the sticker Logan!


as much as i don't ride every day now, its still a ton of fun riding with my friends and gettin out there on 2 wheels.


Natedog+Tim


Benny Gold grand opening.










One comment

Reppin time!

You're welcome!

by Logan on May 2, 2011 at 9:35 AM. #