2/22 - Hawaii Trip

by Kenny on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

---

Yess took me a while to finally get around to editing my pics from Hawaii. Weather was great, spent good time with friends and very successful Hella Flush Hawaii event. Thanks to Mark and everyone for such an awesome trip. Ill get to it with the pics.

im too lazy to put these in order so its going to be just random



grubbin' at Giovannis, possibly better than Boiling Crab!


sup guys!


cool guy


me n paul


me daniel and max


trying to cop an UPSHORTS with Lants at his BBQ, thanks man!




























one of my favorite cars @ hellaflush


yes, someone else with a corolla wagon that also bmx's

4 comments

I have to agree with you on Giovannis... boiling crab is great, but nothing beats the tropical atmosphere of hawaii!

by Andrew Linga on February 23, 2011 at 8:11 AM. #

Ah man, I really gotta try Boiling Crab. Till next time buddy!

by Anonymous on February 23, 2011 at 9:25 AM. #

It was nice seeing you and the crew Kenny! Until we meet again!

by Rpreme on February 23, 2011 at 6:47 PM. #

Nuts・・・lol
Nice item ;-)

by M.Kadota on March 1, 2011 at 12:50 AM. #