5/12 - Big update

by Kenny on Thursday, May 13, 2010

--



Let me first by explaining the story of my buddy Tatsuya. I've been talking to this guy that contacted me through emailed from Japan. Really cool dude, telling me that he's coming to Cali and wants to meet up. Sure why not, would love to meet a Fatlace follower from Japan. (Cool thing about him is he happens to have a wide interest in things such as fixed gears and automotive USDM/JDM style)

Few days ago he hits me up saying he's in Oakland! So close to my place, we decide to meet up and hang out. Really cool guy, ended up hanging out with him the following day along with everyone else. Good times. Very nice to meet you and hope to see you later this year in Japan!


This was our first night, got our dessert on @ Shooting Star


jdm iphone, doraemon


The next night we had a big group dinner over in San Mateo @ Sushi Sams.


Teri-Salmon, very good!


Afterwards headed over to Kowloon to get our dessert on once again!


Although i did not get dessert, as much as i want it, i just love fried chicken wings =)


NAME THAT POKEMON!


Egg-puff + French Fry



Little R/C update. Converted over to CS with my new gear ratio:

front:
-39x10
-Custom belt tensioner
-1.5oz weight
-Ball diff
-90wt. shock oil (today)



rear:
-39x16 (went down from a 18t today)
-custom tensioner
-Spool diff
-20wt. shock oil (today)




DINNER @ TIM'S (thanks for such a FUN time! lol):


FAVES: Beef #1, Chicken #2


Les glued to the TV


bewrds



Mark let me try this new portable speaker called the X-MINI.


seemed quite interesting, small in size. I could definitely use something like this since my iPod touch is the 1st gen. w/o the external speaker.


When i opened the packaging, i noticed the warning sign: "WARNING: UNBELIEVABLY LOUD"


This thing is really really cool! Plugs into any headphone jack for your laptop, ipod, or psp. Super portable, its super small in size but opens up where it enhances the bass.


See, pretty small eh. I think these things retail for about $20-$30 but apparently this is only the lower model, also another cool thing is that you can connect multiple x-mini's together! They are rechargeable by usb with its own volume control and power.

http://www.x-mini.com/

One comment

So is it unbelievably loud?

by Niggidy Nas on May 13, 2010 at 11:46 PM. #