4/14 - Long Beach Part 2

by Kenny on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

continuation of my Long Beach weekend.




ive always been amused over custom license plates. "CUL HWIP" family guy.


very cool!


i lol'd






check out that wing


cart wheel on track


scooter race


yoyo'in it up!


SEAN LE


oooooo!!




So let me explain this next part. Recently Mark picked up a 1972 Nissan Skyline, crazy right?...one of my favorite cars ever. This is quite amazing to me because of all the cars out there, this has got to be one that really gets me going. 8====D~






ama-zing, even more so in person!




never in my life would i have thought id get an opportunity to drive one!!!


Leslee on Yogi's low rider bike


haulmark...back to the bay!

One comment

That skyline.... oh man.

by Ian on April 19, 2010 at 2:55 PM. #