1/17 - superbikes

by Kenny on Sunday, January 17, 2010

Recently picked up this magazine from Borders, "Superbikes 40 Glorious Years". This magazine is pretty awesome, for once I'm not actually ONLY looking at pictures because it is filled with very interesting information of many popular bikes from the past years. Reading about all the tech-advances from old bikes to current make you realize how advanced things have gotten. I'm still reading on the 1970's bikes but can't wait to modern ones.


Alameda South Shore














Also my fucking motorcycle key has gone missing...my ONLY copy. It wasn't like I misplaced it. I remember putting it on my carabiner last. I check now and its gone, my fault for not having spares. Looks like I gotta remove the ignition and take to locksmith now. Another problem is that I'm so broke right now, that i can't even afford to have the key made lol (probably would cost about $50). Well, at least its raining for the next 7+ days.



Made Yuta's Shakotan Z on Forza3 yesterday. Ghetto screenshot but you get the idea.





4 comments

damn dude that sucks. i did the same thing with the only key i had to the 240. i waited like 2 months before i had one made for it. i think i spent like 65 for two keys... and the guy came out to my house.

by Jusitn on January 17, 2010 at 8:29 PM. #

hey man just a heads up... if you got a newer bike that has a laser encrypted key, some locksmiths can cut you a key off your vin number i believe. happened to me a while ago when i lost the key to my 06 zx6r. saved me the hassle of having to take apart my steering column.

just make sure you protect yourself though. i used an online guy from a different state (i'm in hawaii), just so he doesn't come to my address and steal my bike.

by Kyusha Kai on January 22, 2010 at 12:24 AM. #

oh and a lot of the locksmiths have non oem brand keys (mine's is silca). it's $15 instead of the $40 or whatever from the dealer.

by Kyusha Kai on January 22, 2010 at 12:25 AM. #

Sick job on the Z remake!!

by Michael Rivera on January 22, 2010 at 5:04 PM. #