12/06 - Story and Magic!

by Kenny on Sunday, December 6, 2009

Okay so funny story:

My good friend Mike aka Spikey Pinoy Boi.



So Saturday night I was at Walmart with Max, Leslee and Nai. I had to take a really bad dump so Max and i went to the restroom. Leslee and Nai waited for us outside and while I was in the stall taking a dump, they bumped into Spikey outside. They then told him that we were in the restroom and I was wearing black hat and vans. Spikey enters the restroom and sees a guy at the urinal wearing vans and black, goes up behind him while he is peeing with his hands on his waist. Dude turns around, "WHUUUUUUUUUT THE FUCKKK?!!?" and they look at each other for a good second both in shock...Spikey "OMG! wrong person!" and storms out the bathroom.

When this happened i heard all of it but brushed it off cause i had no clue. Hilarious!




girafa


\\

">
me stuck in a boxx

One comment

halarious!

by Anonymous on December 11, 2009 at 11:49 AM. #