9/15 - L8R ACCORD!

by Kenny on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

After owning my 1996 Honda Accord Wagon for the past half year, with no modifications ever done to it (although i planned on dumping it on wheels but never happened!). I finally got rid of it. Sold it to this nice white dude in his low 30's from Sunnyvale, rides a 08'GSXR750. With my last 2 cars I've owned, the 91' Turbo Rx7, which sucked on gas so bad that i didn't even want to drive it, to this 96' Accord wagon...i actually liked this more! It was not an issue with gas which makes an over all better feel and enjoyment in a car! Very clean and simple car...and hey its a wagon! i love wagons! Accord wagon u wont be missed much, but you have been good to me.


One comment

hello moto?

by pogiFRESH on September 16, 2009 at 3:50 AM. #