8/18 - New Shelf

by Kenny on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today stopped by Ikea after work to pick up a new shelf for my room. I have been wanting one since ive been running out of room to put my shit, and my desk is starting to pile up with random crap.


$15.


Also thanks to Chris for hookin' it up with a Philwood rear, been needing a new rear wheel since my Mavic Ellipse is finally done for. I will be getting a new rear 44mm deep rim from Anson, more information on the rim in a few weeks.



Formula D this Saturday.



San Francisco’s Lombard Street To Be Converted Into Giant Version of the Game Candyland



SF Appeal is reporting that San Francisco’s famously crooked Lombard Street is going to be transformed into a gigantic version of the children’s game Candyland this Wednesday, August 19th, in honor of the game’s 60th anniversary.

One comment

aye kenny wers the sighning guna b at im tryna come threw?

by Tituzz on August 18, 2009 at 9:44 PM. #