Quite An Entry...

by Kenny on Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lot of things to cover. First off Happy Birthday to Nai for her 30th birthday! (lol, jk) Had a great time on the mass-pho dinner with you and your friends.


having some om noms


im ready!


Kareoke after! Oh and thanks Nai. I hella owe you.

Went to stop by a new bike store that opened up in Oakland near Emeryville called Manifesto




Bicycles!


pretty nice inside, they had a little art show in the back as well.

Here's where the intresting part begins:
It might sound like BS but this is all forreal (no april fools joke) So there's this 240sx/S14 about 4 blocks from my house. I've seen it for the past 1-3 years. I've seen its stages of modification and today, when i was riding past his car on my way to BART. I see the owner outside and i decided to stop by and talk to him. I asked him if he'd happen to remember my wagon since we only live a few blocks away and he infact did recognize me (from car at least). I'll skip to the good stuff. Basically he insisted that id get in for a ride. And hell yes i did! i put my bike in his house and hopped into his car:


Had all the nice stuff, Stance coilovers, R33 wheels, SR20 w/fmi, Dart Izumi exhaust, cusco roll cage, to name a few. So basically he took me for a ride of my life in alameda lol. Drifting all over the place. this guy was fuckin bad! I'll leave most of the details out just for interwebz sake, but it was just fun. Really made me miss cars.


Vtec! jk.

One comment

Happy 30th Bday Nai! You don't look a day over 29!

by Greg Nice on April 10, 2008 at 8:42 PM. #